Four cheese ravioli, called Ravioli a Quatro Formaggio in Italian makes a glorious hot dish or salad when combined with pesto and sun dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts and bits of fresh basil.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli, prepared according to package directions
- 1 container (7 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Pesto with Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1 can (4 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1/2 cup ripe olives, drained and halved
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
COMBINE pasta, pesto, artichoke hearts, olives and basil in medium bowl. Serve warm or chilled.
Review This Recipe
Being in the military I am always looking for easy, but oh-so-good dishes to make. This is one of them! I served it chilled on a bed of romaine lettuce with chilled king prawns on the side. My finacee loved it, so did my friends.
Read More Reviews