Four cheese ravioli, called Ravioli a Quatro Formaggio in Italian makes a glorious hot dish or salad when combined with pesto and sun dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts and bits of fresh basil.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli, prepared according to package directions
- 1 container (7 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Pesto with Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1 can (4 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1/2 cup ripe olives, drained and halved
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
COMBINE pasta, pesto, artichoke hearts, olives and basil in medium bowl. Serve warm or chilled.
Review This Recipe
four chesse ravioli
This was excellent my family just loved it and my kids are the most pickest eaters.
Read More Reviews