*Four Cheese Ravioli with Eggplant and Marjoram Pesto
Serve up something different tonight with this Four Cheese Ravioli with Eggplant and Marjoram Pesto. Using BUITONI® ravioli, versatile eggplant and other fresh herbs this dinner comes together surprisingly fast. Serve with a side salad and your choice of bread for a complete meal.
Another extraordinary recipe from the chefs at Casa Buitoni®
- 1 medium eggplant, coarsely chopped (about 3 cups)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 marjoram sprigs, leaves removed, stems discarded
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 jalapeño, finely chopped
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli (9 oz.)
- 2 to 4 tablespoons shredded pecorino or Parmesan cheese
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
CHOP cooked eggplant until it resembles coarse cream. Transfer back to skillet. Stir in oil, marjoram leaves, parsley, garlic and jalapeño; season with salt and pepper.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Add to skillet with cheese and toss gently to coat.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/3 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 550
- Calories from Fat: 350
- Total Fat: 39g (60% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 8g (39% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 45mg (16% of DV)
- Sodium: 640mg (27% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 39g (13% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (11% of DV)
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 14g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 8% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.