Serve up something different tonight with this Four Cheese Ravioli with Eggplant and Marjoram Pesto. Using BUITONI® ravioli, versatile eggplant and other fresh herbs this dinner comes together surprisingly fast. Serve with a side salad and your choice of bread for a complete meal.
Another extraordinary recipe from the chefs at Casa Buitoni®
- 1 medium eggplant, coarsely chopped (about 3 cups)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 marjoram sprigs, leaves removed, stems discarded
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 jalapeño, finely chopped
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli
- 2 to 4 tablespoons shredded pecorino or Parmesan cheese
HEAT large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add eggplant; cook, stirring frequently, for 6 to 8 minutes or until tender. Remove from skillet.
CHOP cooked eggplant until it resembles coarse cream. Transfer back to skillet. Stir in oil, marjoram leaves, parsley, garlic and jalapeño; season with salt and pepper.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Add to skillet with cheese and toss gently to coat.