Freaky Halloween Cake & Pudding Shooters
This freaky cake and pudding is a great (and gross-looking!) choice for kids birthday or Halloween parties. Kids will love the chocolately flavor and crazy pudding color.
- Nonstick baking spray
- 1 package (15.25 to 18.25 oz.) devil's food cake mix
- Eggs, oil and water as called for on cake mix package
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Halloween Morsels, divided
- 1 package (5.1 oz.) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 3 cups 2% milk
- Neon green food coloring
- 30 plastic 2-oz. cylindrical or mini dessert cups*
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PREPARE cake mix as directed on package. Fill prepared mini muffins cups 2/3 full. Top each batter with about 5 to 6 morsels.
BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans for 3 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
PREPARE pudding mix as directed. Tint frosting to desired shade with food coloring. Refrigerate for 5 minutes.
LAYER as follows in each cup: mini cupcake, teaspoon of pudding, mini cupcake and teaspoon of pudding. Top with remaining morsels. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
*Cups can be purchased at party supply stores.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/30 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 170
- Calories from Fat: 70
- Total Fat: 8g (12% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g (17% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 30mg (11% of DV)
- Sodium: 210mg (9% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 22g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 16g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.