Ready in less than 30 minutes and truly delicious, this French Toast with Cinnamon Sauce makes a perfect brunch or special breakfast selection.
- 1/3 cup NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 7 slices whole-wheat bread
- 2 to 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Cinnamon Sauce (recipe follows)
- Sliced fresh fruit and/or berries
WHISK sweetened condensed milk, eggs, milk and cinnamon in medium bowl.
HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Dip bread into sweetened condensed milk mixture to coat evenly. Cook bread on each side for 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve with warm Cinnamon Sauce and fruit.
1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
2/3 cup NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
COMBINE media crema, sweetened condensed milk and cinnamon in small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture is heated through.