French Vanilla Kiss Mocha
This delicious and easy-to-make French Vanilla Kiss Mocha combines chocolate, vanilla and coffee to make an exceptional treat. Serve topped with whipped cream for an additional flair.
- 1 1/2 cups hot brewed coffee or prepared instant coffee
- 1/2 cup liquid or 3 tablespoons powdered French Vanilla Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Coffee Creamer
- 1 tablespoon NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- Whipped cream (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Delicious dessert beverage
We serve this at family functions whenever we are serving dessert it's always a huge hit!!
Great taste, however adding just a touch more Mocha made it that much better )
loved the hot chocolate-warm-coffee-feeling.
my favorite coffee treat
This has become my family's favorite after dinner treat! We have it every sunday night after dnner. It's great!
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 153
- Calories from Fat: 82
- Total Fat: 9.1g (14% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 7.9g (40% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (3% of DV)
- Sodium: 5mg (0% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 13.9g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: .9g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.