Fresh Fruit Salad
Toss this minty, citrus dressing with pears, apples and oranges, for a delicious fresh fruit winter salad. For a summer version use berries and other seasonal fruits.
- 6 cups assorted fresh fruit (berries, grapes, sliced mango, strawberries and/or kiwifruit)
- Juice from 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons apple juice
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped mint leaves
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Simple yet, so tasty your whole family will enjoy.
A simple, yet tasty dish your whole family can enjoy.
This is a very easy but tasty recipe. I like having this for breakfast, or taking to a picnic as a side dish. Way better than simple cut up fruit thrown in a bowl. @JuicyJuiceUSA Bunch member
This was very simple but very tasty. If youre looking for a refreshing breakfast or side dish for a cookout, this is a winner.
I love this recipe! We tried it and it was great! Perfect blend of health and taste! Great fruits too!
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 100
- Calories from Fat: 5
- Total Fat: 0.5g (1% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 25g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (15% of DV)
- Sugars: 18g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 110% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.