Fresh Green Beans with Lemon, Garlic & Parsley
These gorgeous green beans are prepared with lemon, garlic and parsley. Quick and easy to make, they are a great addition to any meal.
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/4 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT oil and butter in same skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add beans back to skillet along with lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring gently, for 2 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley; toss gently to combine.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This has a great taste. My family really enjoyed it. It is so easy to prepare and so healthy too.
Made similar -- all gone!!
I made green beans just like this at post-Thanksgiving party. 2# for 40 people -- every bean was eaten!!
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 100
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 7g (10% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (12% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (3% of DV)
- Sodium: 100mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 10g (3% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 5g (18% of DV)
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 25% of DV
- Vitamin C: 45% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.