Fresh Strawberry & Lemon Tart
This easy lemon and strawberry tart is perfect for summer. Cream cheese and condensed milk give it richness, while lemon and fresh strawberries keep it fresh and light.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 8 whole graham cracker rectangles, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA FAT FREE Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) 1/3 less fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in medium bowl; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 5 minutes.
BEAT sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese in large mixer bowl until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and lemon peel. Pour over crust; gently smooth top.
BAKE for 28 to 30 minutes or until filling is set. Cool to room temperature; refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
ARRANGE strawberries over tart. Remove rim of pan; slice into wedges.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 260
- Calories from Fat: 70
- Total Fat: 8g (12% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g (23% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (6% of DV)
- Sodium: 230mg (9% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 41g (14% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5g (3% of DV)
- Sugars: 36g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 8% of DV
- Vitamin C: 25% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.