This easy lemon and strawberry tart is perfect for summer. Cream cheese and condensed milk give it richness, while lemon and fresh strawberries keep it fresh and light.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 8 whole graham cracker rectangles, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA FAT FREE Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) 1/3 less fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Spray 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom with nonstick cooking spray.
COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in medium bowl; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 5 minutes.
BEAT sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese in large mixer bowl until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and lemon peel. Pour over crust; gently smooth top.
BAKE for 28 to 30 minutes or until filling is set. Cool to room temperature; refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
ARRANGE strawberries over tart. Remove rim of pan; slice into wedges.