Spicy Cilantro Dipping Sauce is great with fried plantain chips or potato chips. This zesty recipe takes less than 30 minutes to prepare and features a delicious combination of fresh flavors.
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 plantains, thinly sliced
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1 to 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry plantains (in batches, if necessary) until crisp and golden. Drain on paper towels. Combine cilantro, lime juice, seasoning sauce, sugar and hot pepper sauce in medium bowl. Serve with fried plantain chips or assorted potato chips.