Fried Plantain Chips with Spicy Cilantro Dipping Sauce
Spicy Cilantro Dipping Sauce is great with fried plantain chips or potato chips. This zesty recipe takes less than 30 minutes to prepare and features a delicious combination of fresh flavors.
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 plantains, thinly sliced
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1 to 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.