Frothy Cappuccino Chilled Punch is great for a holiday brunch or to add elegance to a quiet evening at home. This recipe serves 36 but you can easily scale it up or down to serve a larger or smaller number of people when you need a festive beverage option.
- 1 gallon freshly brewed, double-strength ground coffee*, chilled
- 3 cans (12 fl. oz. each) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk, chilled, divided
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 qt. chocolate ice cream
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar, made into curls (optional)
- Ground cinnamon (optional)
POUR coffee into large punch bowl. Place 2 1/4 cups evaporated milk, 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla extract in blender; cover. Blend until frothy. Add milk mixture to coffee. Repeat with remaining evaporated milk and remaining sugar. Add small scoops of ice cream to punch and top with chocolate curls.
LADLE punch into cups; sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired. Makes 4 1/2 quarts.
* Measure 2 rounded tablespoons of ground coffee to every 6 ounces of water. Vary measurements to suit your individual taste.
HINT: To make chocolate curls, carefully draw a vegetable peeler along edges of a bar of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate.
Review This Recipe
Cafe' compliment time**!!
Thank You**!! Always thinking of ways to quench a healthy thirst and say Thank You**!!
Read More Reviews