Frothy Cappuccino Punch
Frothy Cappuccino Chilled Punch is great for a holiday brunch or to add elegance to a quiet evening at home. This recipe serves 36 but you can easily scale it up or down to serve a larger or smaller number of people when you need a festive beverage option.
- 1 gallon freshly brewed, double-strength ground coffee*, chilled
- 3 cans (12 fl. oz. each) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk, chilled, divided
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 qt. chocolate ice cream
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar, made into curls (optional)
- Ground cinnamon (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
LADLE punch into cups; sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired. Makes 4 1/2 quarts.
* Measure 2 rounded tablespoons of ground coffee to every 6 ounces of water. Vary measurements to suit your individual taste.
HINT: To make chocolate curls, carefully draw a vegetable peeler along edges of a bar of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Cafe' compliment time**!!
Thank You**!! Always thinking of ways to quench a healthy thirst and say Thank You**!!
Es el capuchino más rico que he tomado.
Es muy rico, me encantó. Es el capuchino más rico que he tomado.
This drink is great, my husband and friends just loved this.
"why didn't you make this before?"
The other day, when I had made this superb looking punch to my husband who is a great coffee lover, I could not help, when, after having a sip, he simply exclaimed "why didn't you make this before?" with absolute ecatasy.
Extremely High Rating!
Had an Extreme Chocolate party, everyone brought their favorite chocolate dessert. I included this punch with my brownie cake and what a hit. The next day I had to email recipes to many people! So simple to make and such great flavor!
Serving Size: 1/36 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 90
- Calories from Fat: 30
- Total Fat: 3.5g (5% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (5% of DV)
- Sodium: 40mg (2% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 13g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 12g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.