Frozen Berry Slush
Bring your favorite yogurt to a new level of taste with this delicious Frozen Berry Slush recipe from Carnation Breakfast Essentials. Try it today!
- 1 can (8 to 8 1/2 ounces) peach slices, drained
- 3/4 cup vanilla fat free yogurt
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 packet No Sugar Added Strawberry Sensation or No Sugar Added Classic French Vanilla Flavor CARNATION® BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS™ Complete Nutritional Drink
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
POUR into 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Freeze, stirring with fork every 20 to 30 minutes to break up ice crystals, for 2 hours or until slushy. With ice cream scoop, scoop into small serving bowls.
NOTE: If frozen for more than 2 hours, let stand at room temperature for a few minutes to soften.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 80
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (1% of DV)
- Sodium: 60mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 16g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (6% of DV)
- Sugars: 12g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 8% of DV
- Vitamin C: 60% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.