Frozen Fudge Pops
All you need is three simple ingredients to quickly whip up a batch of these easy frozen fudge pops. Keep on hand as a cool and refreshing treat for hot summer days and warm summer nights. For a richer, more adult flavor, use semi-sweet chocolate morsels.
- 1 can (12 fl. oz) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 10 (3 oz.) paper cups
- 10 wooden craft sticks (found in cake decorating or hobby shops)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
CAREFULLY POUR about 1/3 cup chocolate mixture into each cup. Cover each cup with foil. Insert one stick through the center of each foil.
FREEZE for 4 hours or until firm. To remove pops from cups, carefully run warm water over side of cup to loosen. Peel off cup and enjoy. Freeze no longer than 1 month.
• Frozen treat molds can be used. Yield may vary.
• For a richer, chocolate flavor, substitute 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels for the milk chocolate morsels.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/10 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 160
- Calories from Fat: 80
- Total Fat: 9g (14% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (29% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (6% of DV)
- Sodium: 35mg (1% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 18g (6% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 16g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.