Frozen Lemonade Cupcakes
Frozen Lemonade Cupcakes are individually-sized pound cakes that are dressed with a flavorful whipped topping and garnished with fresh lemon peel. Serve frozen for a refreshing anytime treat to stay cool this summer.
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA FAT FREE Sweetened Condensed Milk or NESTLÉ CARNATION Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 container (6 ounces) frozen lemonade or limeade concentrate (about 2/3 cup), partially thawed
- 1 tub (12 ounces) frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (10.75 ounces) frozen reduced fat or fat free pound cake
- Grated lemon peel (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
CUT pound cake into 18 slices. Using 1 3/4 inch-round cookie cutter or appropriate size to fit into paper liners, cut slices into rounds (discard cake scraps or save for another use). Place cake rounds into paper liners.
COMBINE sweetened condensed milk and lemonade concentrate in large bowl; stir well. Stir a large spoonful of whipped topping into mixture. Fold in remaining whipped topping. Spoon evenly into liners. Freeze for 2 hours. Cover; freeze for several hours or overnight before serving. Garnish with lemon peel.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/18 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 170
- Calories from Fat: 30
- Total Fat: 3.5g (5% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (14% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (4% of DV)
- Sodium: 65mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 31g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 27g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.