Frozen Mocha Latte
Here's a delightful change of pace from the usual coffee routine. Check out the Frozen Mocha Latte recipe today from Carnation Breakfast Essentials!
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 packet No Sugar Added Rich Milk Chocolate Flavor CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS® Complete Nutritional Drink
- 1 teaspoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
An Excellent Choice
This is a great recipe for summer coffee. Cold coffe during summer time is one of lifes great joys and this is definitely a great one.
An excellent choice.
Cold coffe during the summer time is one of lifes great joys and this recipe is one of the great joys of summer.
This was extremely easy to make and it's almost like ice cream yummy! The flavors with the cinnamon is very tasty.
Good low fat fast and refreshing drink!!!!!
Great recipe however I made a few subsitutions, no sugar-free products and added a little sugar. Very nice flavor!
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 150
- Calories from Fat: 10
- Total Fat: 1g (1% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (3% of DV)
- Sodium: 190mg (8% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 24g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (16% of DV)
- Sugars: 18g
- Protein: 13g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 140% of DV
- Calcium: 60% of DV
- Iron: 25% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.