Frozen Ovaltine Banana Pops
- Parchment or wax paper
- 3 large bananas
- 6 lollipop or wooden craft sticks
- 1 cup plain lowfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup OVALTINE Rich Chocolate Mix
- 1/2 cup crushed peanuts, candy jimmies or topping of your choice
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PEEL the bananas; cut in half. Push one stick into each banana half, stopping before it goes all the way through.
POUR yogurt in small, shallow bowl. Add Ovaltine; stir until smooth.
PLACE your toppings in separate shallow bowls or plates.
ROLL banana halves completely in the Ovaltine yogurt; roll in your topping choice (or sprinkle the toppings over the bananas). Place coated banana pops on prepared tray; freeze for at least 2 hours.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 190
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 7g (11% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 65mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 26g (9% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (11% of DV)
- Sugars: 17g
- Protein: 8g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.