Frozen Peppermint Mocha
Frozen Peppermint Mocha is a refreshing treat you'll enjoy all year long. Easy to make too.
- 1/3 cup light vanilla soy or almond milk
- 1 heaping teaspoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1/2 cup Vanilla DREYER'S or EDY'S SLOW CHURNED® Light Ice Cream
- 1 tablespoon Peppermint Mocha Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This was great! It was like a minty milkshake. Like the other reviewer, I used regular milk and a little extra ice cream because milk is thinner than soy milk. I loved the frothy texture. I also used a little less milk and i used brewed coffee instead of the instant!
It was like a milkshake. I didn't have any soy milk, so I used regular milk and a little vanilla extract. It tasted great!
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 170
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 6g (9% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (10% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (7% of DV)
- Sodium: 85mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 24g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 18g
- Protein: 5g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.