Frozen Strawberry Cheesecake on a Stick is a fun treat and great for entertaining the kids!
- 36 (1 1/2 to 1 3/4 inches in diameter) mini paper baking cups
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) light cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK Refrigerated Ready-to-Drink Strawberry Milk
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK Strawberry Flavor Powder
- 1/2 banana, cut into pieces (optional)
- 1/2 of an 8-ounce container frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- 18 wooden craft sticks, cut in half
LINE mini muffin cups with 36 mini baking cups. Sprinkle about 1/4 teaspoon graham cracker crumbs into each cup.
PLACE cream cheese, Nesquik milk, Nesquik powder and banana in large mixer bowl; beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
SPOON about 1 rounded tablespoon batter into each prepared cup. Freeze for 30 minutes or until slightly firm. Insert one wooden stick half into center of each cup. Freeze for an additional 2 hours or until solid. To serve, remove paper cup and enjoy.
NESTLÉ NESQUIK Refrigerated Ready-to-Drink Chocolate Milk and Chocolate Powder can be used in place of Strawberry Nesquik. Three finely chopped Fun Size NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER Candy Bars can be used in place of banana.
Review This Recipe
Read More Reviews