Frozen Strawberry Cheesecake on a Stick is a fun treat and great for entertaining the kids!
- 36 (1 1/2 to 1 3/4 inches in diameter) mini paper baking cups
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) light cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK Refrigerated Ready-to-Drink Strawberry Milk
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK Strawberry Flavor Powder
- 1/2 banana, cut into pieces (optional)
- 1/2 of an 8-ounce container frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- 18 wooden craft sticks, cut in half
LINE mini muffin cups with 36 mini baking cups. Sprinkle about 1/4 teaspoon graham cracker crumbs into each cup.
PLACE cream cheese, Nesquik milk, Nesquik powder and banana in large mixer bowl; beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
SPOON about 1 rounded tablespoon batter into each prepared cup. Freeze for 30 minutes or until slightly firm. Insert one wooden stick half into center of each cup. Freeze for an additional 2 hours or until solid. To serve, remove paper cup and enjoy.
NESTLÉ NESQUIK Refrigerated Ready-to-Drink Chocolate Milk and Chocolate Powder can be used in place of Strawberry Nesquik. Three finely chopped Fun Size NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER Candy Bars can be used in place of banana.