Frozen Strawberry Cheesecake on a Stick
Frozen Strawberry Cheesecake on a Stick is a fun treat and great for entertaining the kids!
- 36 (1 1/2 to 1 3/4 inches in diameter) mini paper baking cups
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) light cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK Refrigerated Ready-to-Drink Strawberry Milk
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK Strawberry Flavor Powder
- 1/2 banana, cut into pieces (optional)
- 1/2 of an 8-ounce container frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- 18 wooden craft sticks, cut in half
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE cream cheese, Nesquik milk, Nesquik powder and banana in large mixer bowl; beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
SPOON about 1 rounded tablespoon batter into each prepared cup. Freeze for 30 minutes or until slightly firm. Insert one wooden stick half into center of each cup. Freeze for an additional 2 hours or until solid. To serve, remove paper cup and enjoy.
NESTLÉ NESQUIK Refrigerated Ready-to-Drink Chocolate Milk and Chocolate Powder can be used in place of Strawberry Nesquik. Three finely chopped Fun Size NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER Candy Bars can be used in place of banana.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
good. i like it
Serving Size: 1/36 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.