Frozen Vanilla Sweet Crème Java
You'll find this blender-made 5-minute Vanilla Sweet Crème Java a lot of fun to make!
- 1/2 cup Vanilla DREYER'S or EDY'S SLOW CHURNED® Light Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup light vanilla soy milk
- 1 tablespoon Italian Sweet Crème or any flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 2 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar or sweetener of your choice
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Fat free whipped topping (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Creamy and Delish!
I knew right away when I saw this recipe I would love it! It's one of those: you love all the ingredients so it has to be amazing all blended up together. A creamy and delish treat for any day! Want to put a different swing on the flavor? Try using almond milk instead of soy to change it up.
Great recipe! I used fat free milk instead of soy and added a little bit of vanilla. Perfect for this hot weather!
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 210
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 7g (10% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (10% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (7% of DV)
- Sodium: 135mg (6% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 31g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 24g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.