You'll find this blender-made 5-minute Vanilla Sweet Crème Java a lot of fun to make!
- 1/2 cup Vanilla DREYER'S or EDY'S SLOW CHURNED® Light Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup light vanilla soy milk
- 1 tablespoon Italian Sweet Crème or any flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 2 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar or sweetener of your choice
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Fat free whipped topping (optional)
PLACE ice cream, soy milk, Coffee-mate, coffee granules, sweetener and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Top with whipped topping.
Review This Recipe
Creamy and Delish!
I knew right away when I saw this recipe I would love it! It's one of those: you love all the ingredients so it has to be amazing all blended up together. A creamy and delish treat for any day! Want to put a different swing on the flavor? Try using almond milk instead of soy to change it up.
Read More Reviews