Fruit and Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie
Oatmeal without the stove! Packed with bananas, apple juice and oats, this breakfast will definitely keep you energized.
• Excellent Source/ High In: Calcium
• Good Source: Fiber, Vitamin A
- 1/4 cup quick or old-fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2/3 cup dry NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Instant Nonfat Dry Milk
- 2/3 cup Apple NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® All-Natural 100% Juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 260
- Calories from Fat: 50
- Total Fat: 6g (9% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g (3% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 135mg (6% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 43g (14% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (12% of DV)
- Sugars: 29g
- Protein: 11g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 50% of DV
- Calcium: 35% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.