Fruit and Vegetable Shrimp Kabobs
These Fruit and Vegetable Shrimp Kabobs are a gorgeous grilling option. Experiment with other fresh fruit that are in season, such as mangoes, nectarines or plums. Substitute free-range organic chicken for the shrimp. Be creative!
- 1/4 cup MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Chili Sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/2 cups medium to large strawberries
- 2 medium peaches, pitted and cut into wedges
- 8 to 10 (10-inch) skewers
- Whole-wheat tortillas
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
OIL grill and preheat to medium.
ALTERNATELY thread shrimp, strawberries and peaches onto skewers; brush with reserved sauce.
GRILL kabobs, turning frequently, for 5 to 6 minutes or until shrimp turn opaque. Serve with tortillas.
NOTE: If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes before threading.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 310
- Calories from Fat: 70
- Total Fat: 8g (12% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1g (6% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 170mg (57% of DV)
- Sodium: 850mg (35% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 38g (13% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (15% of DV)
- Sugars: 12g
- Protein: 27g
- Vitamin A: 8% of DV
- Vitamin C: 60% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 20% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.