Fruit and Chocolate Dream Bars are an easy dessert recipe that will make a splash at your next pot luck!
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup raspberry or strawberry jam
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
PREHEAT oven to 375° F. Grease 9-inch-square baking pan.
COMBINE flour and granulated sugar in medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press onto bottom of prepared baking pan.
BAKE for 18 to 22 minutes or until set but not brown.
COMBINE flour, nuts and brown sugar in small bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
SPREAD jam over hot crust. Sprinkle with morsels and Topping.
BAKE for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Review This Recipe
I made these for our wedding party and they were great and easy.
Read More Reviews