Fruit-Filled Cantaloupe Baskets are healthy, colorful and add a special sense of elegance to a summer brunch.
- 2 cantaloupes
- 2 cups halved strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup Apple NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon granular no calorie sweetener (such as SPLENDA)
- 1 bunch frisée or green leaf lettuce
CUT cantaloupes in half; remove seeds. Scoop round balls of cantaloupe out of each half with melon baller or small round spoon, leaving about 1/2 inch of cantaloupe in the melon.
COMBINE cantaloupe balls, strawberries and blueberries in large bowl. Mix Juicy Juice, lemon juice and sweetener in small bowl; pour mixture over fruit mixture and toss lightly.
LINE cantaloupe halves with frisée or lettuce leaves. Spoon fruit mixture into each cantaloupe half. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.
Review This Recipe
Good and healthy, too!!!
Read More Reviews