Fruit Salad Canapés add a touch of class to your party plans.
- 1 medium pear, cored and chopped
- 1 orange, sectioned and chopped
- 1/2 banana, chopped
- 1/2 carrot, grated
- 1 tablespoon pepitas or flaxseed
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- Grated peel of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6 slices BIMBO Double Fiber Toasted Bread
- Mint leaves
COMBINE pear, orange, banana, carrot and pepitas in medium bowl. Combine
sweetened condensed milk, media crema, mayonnaise, lemon peel and lemon juice in small bowl. Stir
into fruit mixture. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
CUT each toast piece into 4 squares carefully with a serrated knife.
SPOON fruit salad on toast pieces. Garnish with mint.