Fruit-Studded Rice Pilaf
A fruited pilaf scented with chicken bouillon is a delightful accompaniment to any meal. This recipe adds elegance and tastes great too!
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 cups water
- 1/3 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cube
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This is a good side dish, I wish they can let us choose the serving size. Instead the chicken bullion cube we used velveta.
Nice as a side
While its own flavor was a little weak, this rice worked well as a compliment. Thankfully, it wasn't nearly as sweet as I was afraid it would be. Plus, it was easy and different.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.