These Fruit and Vegetable Shrimp Kabobs are a gorgeous grilling option. Experiment with other fresh fruit that are in season, such as mangoes, nectarines or plums. Substitute free-range organic chicken for the shrimp. Be creative!
- 1/4 cup MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Chili Sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/2 cups medium to large strawberries
- 2 medium peaches, pitted and cut into wedges
- 8 to 10 (10-inch) skewers
- Whole-wheat tortillas
COMBINE chili sauce, oil and seasoning sauce in medium bowl. Add shrimp; toss to coat. Cover; refrigerate for 1 hour. Remove shrimp from sauce; reserve sauce.
OIL grill and preheat to medium.
ALTERNATELY thread shrimp, strawberries and peaches onto skewers; brush with reserved sauce.
GRILL kabobs, turning frequently, for 5 to 6 minutes or until shrimp turn opaque. Serve with tortillas.
NOTE: If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes before threading.