Fruited White Cheesecake gets extra flavor from the white baking bars. Serve topped with your favorite fruits or berries.
- 1 prepared 9-inch (6 oz.) chocolate or shortbread crumb crust
- 8 oz. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Baking Bar, broken into small pieces
- 11 ozs. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups sliced fresh fruit or berries
PREHEAT oven to 350º F.
MICROWAVE baking bars in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. If pieces retain some of their shape, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until melted. Cool to room temperature.
BEAT cream cheese in small mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in sour cream, egg and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in melted baking bars. Pour into crust.
BAKE for 30 to 40 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely on wire rack. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Garnish with fruit.
Review This Recipe
To Die For
Cheescake is one of my favorites & I am always looking for new recipes. This is totally awesome & very easy to make!
Read More Reviews