Easy to make and delicious, Fruity Mocha Mousse has great flavor and a tasty topping sauce that you'll enjoy making. Great for entertaining.
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 14-ounce can OCEAN SPRAY® Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
MELT morsels in uncovered, microwave-safe medium mixer bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 30 seconds; STIR. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Beat cream in medium mixer bowl on high speed until stiff peaks form. Gradually add powdered sugar while beating. Gradually add melted chocolate to whipped cream, mixing on low speed.
SPOON into individual dessert dishes. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
COMBINE cranberry sauce, corn syrup, liqueur and morsels in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Cook, whisking frequently, over medium heat until smooth. Cool to room temperature. Serve over mousse.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.