Hearty pasta and delicate fruit make this Fruity Pasta Salad a treat that everyone will enjoy.
- 1 can (8 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ Table Cream
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dry medium shell pasta, prepared according to package directions
- 2 oranges, peeled, sectioned and seeded
- 1 red apple, cored and chopped
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 banana, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup green grapes, halved
COMBINE cream, cottage cheese, orange juice, sugar and salt in large bowl. Stir in cooked pasta, oranges, apple, pineapple, banana, red grapes and green grapes until fruit is well coated. Cover; refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.