Fudgy Cheesecake Swirl Brownies feature chocolately flavors and are marbled with sweetened cream cheese. Perfect for all occasions, too!
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 4 packets (1 oz. each) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® CHOCO BAKE® Pre-Melted Unsweetened Chocolate Flavor, broken into pieces
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/4 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 4 large eggs, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
COMBINE butter and Choco Bake in a medium, heavy-duty saucepan over lowest possible heat, stirring until smooth. Cool to room temperature. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Stir 1 3/4 cups sugar into Choco Bake mixture. Beat in 3 eggs; stir in flour mixture. Spread into prepared baking pan (batter will be thick).
BEAT cream cheese and remaining 1/2 cup sugar in small mixer bowl. Beat in remaining egg and vanilla extract.
DROP tablespoons of cream cheese mixture randomly over chocolate mixture. Swirl mixtures deeply with spoon, pulling chocolate mixture up to surface.
BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out slightly sticky. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Cut into bars.
Review This Recipe
These were so easy to make and a hit at my house!
Read More Reviews