This recipe for Fudgy Chocolate Brownies makes a thick, moist and chocolatey treat which will be savored by family and friends.
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 4 packets (1 oz. each) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® CHOCO BAKE® Pre-Melted Unsweetened Chocolate Flavor
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 350º F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Stir in sugar, butter, Choco Bake, eggs, water and vanilla extract vigorously in large bowl. Stir in flour mixture . Stir in nuts. Spread into prepared baking pan.
BAKE for 18 to 22 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Review This Recipe
Fudgy Chocolate Brownies
Just loved the fudgey texture. Are quite addictive.
Read More Reviews