Fusilli with Blue Cheese & Toasted Walnuts is high in flavor and quick to prepare. The blue cheese and walnuts add flair to this exquisite pasta dish.
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) dry fusilli or bow-tie pasta, prepared according to package directions
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup (4 oz.) crumbled blue cheese
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
HEAT evaporated milk in large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until hot. Stir in cheese. Cook, stirring occasionally, until cheese is partially melted and sauce is slightly thickened.
ADD pasta and peas; cook, stirring frequently, until heated through. Sprinkle with nuts before serving.
Review This Recipe
Tasty Blue Cheese.
This dish is OK, however its just not that rich - possibly adding bacon or ham would spice it up. Blue cheese is a refreshing new way to explore the pasta taste, but it is noodles, peas, and nuts w/ a hint of blue cheese...good - but needs something else.
Read More Reviews