This fresh tasting Garbanzo Dip is great as a starter or an appetizer!
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) garbanzo beans, drained
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chiles
- Assorted crackers and vegetables
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/3 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 100
- Calories from Fat: 45
- Total Fat: 5g (8% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (10% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 200mg (9% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 11g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% of DV)
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.