Garden Chicken is an easy dish that features fresh vegetables deliciously sauteed with chicken.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 (about 1 1/2 lbs.) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 3/4 cups (14.5-oz.) recipe-ready diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth or dry white wine
- 2/3 cup (6-oz.) Italian tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, stemmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
HEAT olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until browned. Push chicken to side of skillet.
ADD tomatoes with juice, broth, tomato paste, parsley, and salt to skillet; stir. Add asparagus; spoon sauce over chicken and asparagus. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Review This Recipe
I don't really love chicken so I am trying to find recipes that I can enjoy it. This recipe was easy and taste great. I tenderized the chicken other then that I followed the recipe to the tee. I reheated for lunch the next in the microwave and it was even better! Would make again.
Read More Reviews