When you’re feeling energetic enough to invite some friends over, consider this full-flavored Garden Gazpacho chilled vegetable soup. You can make and chill it ahead so there’s no last-minute fuss.
- 4 cups vegetable juice
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) recipe-ready diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups (about 3 medium) peeled, seeded and chopped cucumbers
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Sour cream or plain yogurt (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
POUR into soup tureen; add cucumbers, bell pepper, and onion. Stir in cilantro. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with sour cream.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 110
- Total Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 560mg
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 60% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.