Broccoli, tomatoes and crisp greens add a fresh accent to this Garden Pasta Salad. Serve over greens if desired. Makes for an easy lunch or dinner main dish.
- 1 package (20 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini (9 oz.), rinsed in cold water and drained
- 1 cup bottled fat free Italian salad dressing
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) tuna packed in water, drained and broken into chunks
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup (1.5 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan or Romano Cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) Italian-blend torn mixed salad greens
POUR dressing into large bowl. Add pasta, tuna, tomatoes*, broccoli and cheese; toss well to coat. Refrigerate or serve immediately over mixed greens. If desired, after chilling stir in a little more salad dressing to moisten pasta.
*NOTE: If refrigerating more than 4 hours, stir tomatoes into salad just before serving.