Garden Pasta Salad
Broccoli, tomatoes and crisp greens add a fresh accent to this Garden Pasta Salad. Serve over greens if desired. Makes for an easy lunch or dinner main dish.
- 1 package (20 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini (9 oz.), rinsed in cold water and drained
- 1 cup bottled fat free Italian salad dressing
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) tuna packed in water, drained and broken into chunks
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup (1.5 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan or Romano Cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) Italian-blend torn mixed salad greens
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
*NOTE: If refrigerating more than 4 hours, stir tomatoes into salad just before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 407
- Calories from Fat: 84
- Total Fat: 9.3g (14% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4.8g (24% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 78mg (26% of DV)
- Sodium: 1051mg (44% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 51g (17% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (16% of DV)
- Sugars: 6g
- Protein: 31g
- Vitamin A: 22% of DV
- Vitamin C: 57% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 19% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.