Broccoli, tomatoes and crisp greens add fresh accents to this Garden Pasta Salad.
- 1 package (20 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini, prepared according to package directions, rinsed in cold water and drained
- 1 cup bottled fat free Italian salad dressing
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) tuna packed in water, drained and broken into chunks
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup (1.5 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) Italian-blend torn mixed salad greens
POUR dressing into large bowl. Add pasta, tuna, tomatoes*, broccoli and cheese; toss well to coat. Refrigerate or serve immediately over mixed greens. If desired, after chilling stir in a little more salad dressing to moisten pasta.
*NOTE: If refrigerating more than 4 hours, stir tomatoes into salad just before serving.
Review This Recipe
Great Quick Dinner
This salad was delicious! It was so quick and easy to make. My family loved it. This is just one of many of the recipes I've found on your web site that I will use again and again! Thanks for all of the great ideas.
Read More Reviews