Garden Pasta Salad with Tuna
Broccoli, tomatoes and crisp greens add fresh accents to this Garden Pasta Salad.
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini (20 oz.), prepared according to package directions, rinsed in cold water and drained
- 1 cup bottled fat free Italian salad dressing
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) tuna packed in water, drained and broken into chunks
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 1 package (10 ounces) Italian-blend torn mixed salad greens
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
*NOTE: If refrigerating more than 4 hours, stir tomatoes into salad just before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Made Over And Over Again
I have made this for so many parties. I believe that it could never get old. I have changed it through the times I have made it. I don't put the tomatoes in it because tomatoes don't keep very good. Also I have replaced the Tortellini with just some basic shell noodles. I like the taste better with the shells and shells are much cheaper
Excellent Light Summer Salad
I made this for my granddaughters birthday party, did not use the tuna or chicken and used Zesty Italian Dressing, also added bacon crumbles and whole grape tomatoes. Let the tortellini, bacon bits and blanched broccoli marinate for a couple of hours in the fridge then just before serving added the italian salad and tomatoes. Everyone raved about it and my husband asked for it for lunch to take to work. Excellent recipe, you can be so creative with it. My husband doesn't like any type of pasta so thought he would hate it, was I wrong.
I made this for a quick, easy dinner and my kids (6 and 2) devoured it! Deffinately a keeper.
I made this last night for my family and it was a hit. I thought it was a bit overpowering with the Italian dressing. Next time I might try this with a balsamic vinegar and I was thinking about adding some crumbled feta. Overall though, this was a tasty and refreshing pasta salad. Perfect for bringing to a BBQ because it would be fine sitting outside because there is no mayo involved.
Wow it was so easy and so good! Instead of the tuna, I added chicken. It was real good and real easy!! :)
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 407
- Calories from Fat: 84
- Total Fat: 9g (14% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 5g (24% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 78mg (26% of DV)
- Sodium: 1051mg (44% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 51g (17% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (16% of DV)
- Sugars: 6g
- Protein: 31g
- Vitamin A: 22% of DV
- Vitamin C: 57% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 19% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.