Dress up dinner with this simple, tasty Garlic Noodles pasta dish. Substitute pine nuts or other nuts and herbs as desired.
- 8 ounces dried thin Asian soba or egg noodles, broken in half
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped shallot
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Toasted sesame seeds
DROP noodles in boiling, unsalted water. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 6 minutes or until tender but still chewy. Drain.
HEAT butter and oil in large skillet over low heat until butter is melted. Add garlic and shallot; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until garlic is fragrant but not browned.
ADD seasoning sauce, sugar and salt. Stir until dissolved. Add noodles; cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
SERVE sprinkled with parsley and sesame seeds.