Dress up dinner with this simple, tasty Garlic Noodles pasta dish. Substitute pine nuts or other nuts and herbs as desired.
- 8 ounces dried thin Asian soba or egg noodles, broken in half
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped shallot
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Toasted sesame seeds
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT butter and oil in large skillet over low heat until butter is melted. Add garlic and shallot; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until garlic is fragrant but not browned.
ADD seasoning sauce, sugar and salt. Stir until dissolved. Add noodles; cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
SERVE sprinkled with parsley and sesame seeds.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 310
- Calories from Fat: 110
- Total Fat: 13g (20% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (29% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (8% of DV)
- Sodium: 1030mg (43% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 45g (15% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 9g
- Vitamin A: 8% of DV
- Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.