Garlic Rosemary Mashed Potatoes
Fortunate are those who can snip fresh rosemary from backyard herb gardens. Garlic Rosemary Mashed Potatoes are made richer and more delicious with satisfying evaporated milk and Parmesan cheese.
- 6 medium (about 2 lb.) potatoes, peeled, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 cloves large garlic, peeled
- 1/4 cup (1 oz.) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) * NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
RETURN potatoes and garlic to saucepan. Beat with hand-held mixer until combined. Add cheese, butter and rosemary; beat until smooth. Gradually beat in evaporated milk until fluffy. Season with salt and pepper.
* NOTE: For a lower-fat version of this recipe, substitute NESTLÉ CARNATION Evaporated Lowfat Milk for Evaporated Milk.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
GARLIC ROSEMARY POTATOES
THESE POTATOES ARE GREAT AND VERY EASY TO MAKE ANY NIGHT FOR DINNER...MY FAMILY LOVED THEM
THESE ARE THE VERY VERY BEST--
TRIED THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME AND LOVED IT....!!! MY FAMILY COULDN'T GET ENOUGH...!!! WILL MAKE AGAIN AND AGAIN...!!!
I made groundbeef casserole, were you brown your meat with your favorite spices, onion's and mushroom's. The meat mixture goes on the bottom, them french style green beans, the topping was with the garlic rosemary mashed potatoes. The casserole was excellent. There was no....left overs.
best mashed potatoes
I made these mashed potatoes for a dinner and my family raved about them. There was none left in the bowl at the end of dinner. I will definitly be making these again!
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 177
- Calories from Fat: 34
- Total Fat: 3.8g (6% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (12% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 12mg (4% of DV)
- Sodium: 131mg (5% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 30.2g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2.5g (10% of DV)
- Sugars: 2.1g
- Protein: 6.4g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 51% of DV
- Calcium: 16% of DV
- Iron: 12% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.