Fortunate are those who can snip fresh rosemary from backyard herb gardens. Garlic Rosemary Mashed Potatoes are made richer and more delicious with satisfying evaporated milk and Parmesan cheese.
- 6 medium (about 2 lb.) potatoes, peeled, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 cloves large garlic, peeled
- 1/4 cup (1 oz.) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) * NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 salt and ground black pepper to taste
PLACE potatoes and garlic in large saucepan. Cover with water; bring to a boil. Cook over medium-high heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain.
RETURN potatoes and garlic to saucepan. Beat with hand-held mixer until combined. Add cheese, butter and rosemary; beat until smooth. Gradually beat in evaporated milk until fluffy. Season with salt and pepper.
* NOTE: For a lower-fat version of this recipe, substitute NESTLÉ CARNATION Evaporated Lowfat Milk for Evaporated Milk.
Review This Recipe
This garlic rosemary mashed potatoes was good. It beats the plain on mash potatoes. Love the spices in it.
Read More Reviews