Fortunate are those who can snip fresh rosemary from backyard herb gardens. Garlic Rosemary Mashed Potatoes are made richer and more delicious with satisfying evaporated milk and Parmesan cheese.
- 6 medium (about 2 lb.) potatoes, peeled, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 cloves large garlic, peeled
- 1/4 cup (1 oz.) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) * NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 salt and ground black pepper to taste
PLACE potatoes and garlic in large saucepan. Cover with water; bring to a boil. Cook over medium-high heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain.
RETURN potatoes and garlic to saucepan. Beat with hand-held mixer until combined. Add cheese, butter and rosemary; beat until smooth. Gradually beat in evaporated milk until fluffy. Season with salt and pepper.
* NOTE: For a lower-fat version of this recipe, substitute NESTLÉ CARNATION Evaporated Lowfat Milk for Evaporated Milk.
Review This Recipe
THESE ARE THE VERY VERY BEST--
Read More Reviews