Sautéed Garlic Shrimp combined with Three Cheese Tortellini, sundried tomatoes and basil make a tasty, colorful, and elegant lunch or dinner main dish.
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini (9 oz.)
- 6 raw, large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
- BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (11 oz.)
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
HEAT large skillet over medium-high heat; cook shrimp, oil and garlic, stirring frequently, until shrimp turn pink. Remove from heat.
TOSS pasta with pesto. Add sun-dried tomatoes and basil; toss well. Top with shrimp and cheese.
NOTE: Try substituting BUITONI Refrigerated Whole Wheat Three Cheese Tortellini.
Review This Recipe
garlic shrimp with three cheese tortellini
it sounds really good rite now hahaha lol im so hungry
it was really good and different, also my boyfriend and I don't like sun dried tomato's which we did leave out but overall really good and we plan to make it again