Sautéed Garlic Shrimp combined with Three Cheese Tortellini, sundried tomatoes and basil make a tasty, colorful, and elegant lunch or dinner main dish.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini
- 6 raw, large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
HEAT large skillet over medium-high heat; cook shrimp, oil and garlic, stirring frequently, until shrimp turn pink. Remove from heat.
TOSS pasta with pesto. Add sun-dried tomatoes and basil; toss well. Top with shrimp and cheese.
NOTE: Try substituting BUITONI Refrigerated Whole Wheat Three Cheese Tortellini.
Review This Recipe
it was really good and different, also my boyfriend and I don't like sun dried tomato's which we did leave out but overall really good and we plan to make it again
Read More Reviews