Gazpacho-Style Shrimp and Fettuccine
Tender shrimp and al dente fettuccine tossed with a gazpacho-inspired sauce is the perfect fusion of bold flavors and visual excitement. Ready in less than 30 minutes, this makes a great special family meal.
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine (9 oz.), prepared according to package directions
- 1 pound cooked, peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 jars (16 ounces each) chunky salsa
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chiles
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup peeled, seeded and diced cucumber
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
TOSS pasta with salsa and shrimp mixture. Season with salt and ground black pepper. Garnish with cucumbers.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I fixed this on a hot day here in Kansas City... It was very good, but if you will be serving this to people with a more sensitive palette you might want to go mild in stead of medium. Over-all I liked it.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 390
- Calories from Fat: 25
- Total Fat: 3g (4% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 255mg (85% of DV)
- Sodium: 1470mg (61% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 47g (16% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (18% of DV)
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 32g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 100% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 25% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.