Tender shrimp and al dente fettuccine tossed with a gazpacho-inspired sauce is the perfect fusion of bold flavors and visual excitement. Ready in less than 30 minutes, this makes a great special family meal.
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine (9 oz.), prepared according to package directions
- 1 pound cooked, peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 jars (16 ounces each) chunky salsa
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chiles
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup peeled, seeded and diced cucumber
COMBINE salsa, chiles, bell peppers, green onions and lime juice in medium skillet. Bring to a gentle boil; add shrimp. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp are heated through. Add cilantro.
TOSS pasta with salsa and shrimp mixture. Season with salt and ground black pepper. Garnish with cucumbers.
Review This Recipe
I fixed this on a hot day here in Kansas City... It was very good, but if you will be serving this to people with a more sensitive palette you might want to go mild in stead of medium. Over-all I liked it.