George Washington's Favorite Cherry Tea
George Washington's Favorite Cherry Tea features cherry juice added to iced tea and really makes for a unique, but delicious, flavor combination.
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice, (use the juice from a jar of maraschino cherries)
- 2 to 3 teaspoons NESTEA Unsweetened Instant 100% Tea
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 maraschino cherry, (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I enjoy drinking Iced Tea and Nestea while watching my favorite show,Scooby Doo. It tastes great. I found out about this website by a bottle of nestea that i drank. Did you know that they have nestea in Spain? I only know that Barcelona has it, i dont know about the other cities. I also enjoy a bottle of nestea after a hot day. And i do that almost every day since it summer and it gets REALLY hot during the summer time in Barcelona.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 80
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 15mg (1% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 21g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 18g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 8% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.