German Chocolate Cake Ice Cream Sundaes
How delicious are these German Chocolate Cake Ice Cream Sundaes? Using German Chocolate Cake Ice Cream and an easy vanilla and coconut sauce, these sundaes make a great treat for kids and adults alike.
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg yolk, beaten
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 6 scoops DREYER'S or EDY'S GRAND German Chocolate Cake Spectacular Ice Cream
- 1/3 cup whipped cream (optional)
- 6 maraschino cherries (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE scoop of ice cream into each of 6 bowls; drizzle with topping. Garnish with whipped cream and cherries, if desired. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 420
- Calories from Fat: 230
- Total Fat: 26g (40% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 12g (62% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 80mg (27% of DV)
- Sodium: 100mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 43g (14% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% of DV)
- Sugars: 37g
- Protein: 5g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.