Let the kids help in the kitchen with this s’more pie, perfect for an afternoon picnic or weekend treat. All the taste of s'mores and the ease of a pie. With only six ingredients, this no-bake recipe couldn’t be easier to make!
- 1 package (3.9 oz.) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk, divided
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared 9-inch graham cracker crumb crust
- 3 cups mini marshmallows, divided
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
WHISK 1 1/4 cups evaporated milk and pudding mix in medium bowl until well blended. Pour into crust.
MICROWAVE 2 cups marshmallows and remaining 1/4 cup evaporated milk in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 30 to 45 seconds; stir until smooth. Let stand for 15 minutes. Gently fold in whipped topping. Spoon marshmallow mixture over chocolate layer; smooth top with spatula.
REFRIGERATE for 2 hours or until set. Top with remaining 1 cup marshmallows and morsels.
• For a gooey S’more topping, place chilled pie on a baking sheet. Preheat broiler. Place baking sheet with pie on rack 6 inches from broiler unit (pie top should be at least 4 inches from broiler unit). Broil for 30 seconds or until marshmallows are light brown and morsels are shiny. Watch carefully as browning occurs very fast! A handheld kitchen butane torch can be used as well.
Review This Recipe
I made this pie for 4th of July picnic. Everyone loved it! It was very easy to make - and tasted great. The only problem: none left for the next day's left-overs. I highly recommend this. It was a crowd favorite.
Read More Reviews