Let the kids help in the kitchen with this s’more pie, perfect for an afternoon picnic or weekend treat. All the taste of s'mores and the ease of a pie. With only six ingredients, this no-bake recipe couldn’t be easier to make!
- 1 package (3.9 oz.) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk, divided
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared 9-inch graham cracker crumb crust
- 3 cups mini marshmallows, divided
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
WHISK 1 1/4 cups evaporated milk and pudding mix in medium bowl until well blended. Pour into crust.
MICROWAVE 2 cups marshmallows and remaining 1/4 cup evaporated milk in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 30 to 45 seconds; stir until smooth. Let stand for 15 minutes. Gently fold in whipped topping. Spoon marshmallow mixture over chocolate layer; smooth top with spatula.
REFRIGERATE for 2 hours or until set. Top with remaining 1 cup marshmallows and morsels.
• For a gooey S’more topping, place chilled pie on a baking sheet. Preheat broiler. Place baking sheet with pie on rack 6 inches from broiler unit (pie top should be at least 4 inches from broiler unit). Broil for 30 seconds or until marshmallows are light brown and morsels are shiny. Watch carefully as browning occurs very fast! A handheld kitchen butane torch can be used as well.
Review This Recipe
Gimme S'More Pie
Excellent tasty idea for a hot, humid day that needs a good dessert without turning oven on. I bought butane so the oven didn't have to go on even for a short time-it's hot enough. All enjoyed this & will make again.
I made this pie for 4th of July picnic. Everyone loved it! It was very easy to make - and tasted great. The only problem: none left for the next day's left-overs. I highly recommend this. It was a crowd favorite.
Yes, Gimme S'more Pie
My 12 year old granddaughter and her sleepover friend made this for dessert. They had no trouble making it and we certainly had no trouble devouring every bite. Simply delicious!
I Want More S'more Pie
An incredible recipe! The only thing that I changed was I Used Nestle French Vanilla Coffee Mate to stir in with the marshmallows. When putting under the broiler--NO LONGER THAN 30 SECONDS! I had people begging me to make more pies before the first one was gone!