Ginger Bites with Zesty Lemon Sorbet
Zesty lemon sorbet finds a perfect place atop spicy ginger sugar "cookies bites" for a refreshing, sweet treat. Chopped pistachios add subtle crunch and a dash of panache.
- 1 package (16.5 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie bar dough
- 6 tablespoons finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 container (14 ounces) Zesty Lemon HÄAGEN-DAZS Fat Free Sorbet
- 1/3 cup chopped pistachios
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
BREAK dough along pre-scored lines. Dip the top of each square in chopped ginger. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets, ginger side up.
BAKE for 14 to 16 minutes or until golden around edges. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Top each cookie with a small scoop of sorbet. Sprinkle with about 1/2 teaspoon chopped pistachios. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This is a good mix of flavors.The lemon is so refreshing and the nuts add a nicer texture. A very light dessert.
Serving Size: 1/24 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 110
- Calories from Fat: 45
- Total Fat: 5g (7% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1g (5% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 60mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 17g (6% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 11g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.